To All Electrical Engineers and Practitioners,
Greetings from IIEE UAE Chapter !
We would like to take this opportunity and invite you to attend the upcoming 2nd IIEE Middle East Regional Convention, we are very glad to share with you below important information that will surely inspire you to join in this momentous event of our organization:
A. Registration Fee – AED500.00 (we encourage all participants to make an advance fee in partial of full payment)
B. Event Venue – Jumeirah Creekside Hotel, Dubai
C. Event Date – August 01 & 02, 2014 (Friday and Saturday most probably Eid Al-Fitr)
D. Foreign Chapter Participants & Guest from Manila
1. IIEE Qatar Chapter
2. IIEE Bahrain Chapter
3. IIEE Central Region Saudi Arabia Chapter
4. IIEE Eastern Region Saudi Arabia Chapter
5. Guest from Manila
a. Hon. Jaime V. Mendoza ( PRBEE Member)
b. Hon. Francis V. Mapile (PRBEE Member)
c. Engr. Alex C. Cabugao (IIEE National President)
E. Souvenir Items
2. T-shirt with collar
3. IIEE pin
4. Lanyard/ID holder to be used by the participant
5. Personalized Neck tie
6. Souvenir Program
F. Expected participants – 200 minimum
G. Approved CPD – 6.875 credit units (evaluated by the CPD Council for Electrical Engineering)
H. Seminars and Presenters:
1. Substation Design Guide by Hon. Francis V. Mapile, FIIEE, PEE, BBM
2. Knowledge of International Code : Key In Enhancing Filipino Electrical Practitioners
Competitiveness towards Global Excellence by Hon. Jaime V. Mendoza, SMIIEE, MTM, PEE
3. Philippine Qualification Framework and ASEAN Qualification Framework by Hon. Jaime V.
Mendoza, SMIIEE, MTM, PEE
4. Learn the Easy and Simple Ways to Become Globally Competitive by EUR ING Mariano Roque
Senga, MSc, CEng, IntPE(K), MCIOB, MAPM, PMP
5. Earthing, Grounding and Bonding Philosophies in Oil and Gas Plant Power System by Engr.
Emmanuel B. Belmes, PEE, MBA
6. Functional Safety Standards by Dr. Ir. Michel Houtermans, PhD in Safety & Risk management
7. Traction Power and Rail Systems – a Global Industry by Engr. Christopher Cadiente, PEE, IIEE State
of Qatar Chapter President,
8. Various Product & Technical Presentations from our Sponsors.
Additional information are also available in our website, http://iiee-uae.org/ under 2IIEEMERC UPDATES or please call us for further clarifications.
Kindly please be informed that our Convention is entitled for 6.875 CPD units in line with the PRC Resolution No. 2013-774 – Revised Guidelines on CPD Program for all Registered and Licensed Professionals, you may refer to the PRC SECTION in our website to understand the details of the resolution.
It would be a great help if you can send to me the contact details of your colleagues who are also interested to join IIEE UAE Chapter and participate in 2IIEEMERC and we will communicate to them the relevant information.
IIEE UAE Chapter