An Electrical Engineer for immediate hiring is needed at Jebel Ali Free Zone. Please find below the requirements for your details.
- Electrical engineering graduate
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership/team player
- 3/5 years minimum experience in electrical industry.
- Well versed in drawing CAD (ELCAD/Autocad/Engineering Base)
Ideal background (at least 3 of 5 from below):
- Design / drawing of distribution boards.
- Customer facing experience would be great.
- Aware or experienced of workflow from design to assembly and then testing before delivery to customer.
- Knowledgeable in material planning for assembly of panels.
- Oil & Gas experience / hazardous area application
- Review specifications of customers and design optimized solution for junction box, local control station, socket panel, lighting panel, distribution panel.
- Do drawings for junction box, local control station, socket panel, lighting panel, distribution panel and get customer approval before manufacturing.
- Production Order management/planning – queuing, prioritization, manpower planning.
- Material planning for orders in production queue.
- Internal Testing / QA after production. Manage Customer FAT, if required.
Male / Female engineers are welcome.
Salary range AED 7K to 10K depends on experience & role fit. Includes Basic, HRA, Travel & Air ticket costs (annual air ticket cost divided by 12, is paid every month). Visa & Health Insurance for self. Annual leave (divided into two segments) as per JAFZA. Gratuity as per JAFZA.
Joining date – Immediate