In behalf of the Philippine Embassy and Bayanihan Council, it is with great pleasure in inviting you to the Filipino Fun (Food, Tourism, Fiber (abaca) and Fine Arts from June 9 – 11, 2012 at Sheraton Hotel, Corniche from 6:30 PM – 11:00 PM. We have flown a Celebrity Chef from Mamasita, Manila and another Filipino chef to showcase our Filipino dishes during this 3-day event. Since this is a 3-day affair, we agreed to group the 40 Filipino organizations from June 9, 10 & 11 so everyone has a chance to attend and enjoy the said event. Aside from the food we will enjoy at Flavors Restaurant, we can see the Photo Exhibits, Filipino products made from abaca, and some photos of the beautiful spots of the Philippines in Oasis Hall. It’s really have more fun in the Philippines!
Please invite your friends and some foreigner friends to see for themselves the beauty, grandeur and tastes of the Philippines. We are still negotiating for the price of the food that Sheraton will give us, but hopefully this will at a reasonable price.
Herewith are the organizations that are cordially invited with their respective dates:
June 9, 2012 ( Saturday)
1. Filipino Expatriates Association (FilEx)
2. Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers
3. The Filipino Drivers Association and Domestic Services Staff
4. Philippine Society of Safety Professionals-UAE
5. Pangasinense Aligwas Club
6. Confederation of Ilocano Associations (Samahang Ilocano)
7. Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
8. United Kalikatan Pinoy
9. Leaders Alliance for OFWs Welfare, Integrity and Needs
10. Abu Dhabi Filipino Dance Club
11. Light Form Int’l Photographers Guild
12. Samahang Batangueno
13. Filipino Association of Computer Excellence
See you there!!