IIEE-UAE held the 2015 Third Quarter Technical Seminar, 8th Annual General Assembly and 2016 BOD Election in Al Khor Ballroom at Al Ghurair Rayhaan, Dubai, UAE having CENTURY PROPERTIES as the sponsor.
The active member of the chapter were given a 50% registration fee while the inactive member were given the full amount registration fee of 150 AED.
The technical seminar was about the Testing and Commissioning of High Impedance Busbar Differential Protection of HV/MV Primary Substations which was presented by Engr. Mark Anthony M. Galo, PEE.
Accordingly, roll-call has been made to the all members of the chapter before the General Assembly started. The Chapter President, Engr. Darius Z. Lotino, PEE presented the 2015 Board Resolution which were read by the Chapter Secretary Engr. Joel I. Foronda, PEE to the general membership.
The election of the 2016 BODs was successfully held through the management of the COMELEC having Engr. Rex Bernal, REE as the Chairman with Engr. Ric Napenas, PEE, Engr. Rey Rosario, PEE and Doc. Eldino Caballes, MBA as members. Starting from the third man from left, the elected BODs were as follows:
1. Engr. Manny Gillo, PEE (Abu Dhabi Area)
2. Engr. Edgar Cabatay, REE (Abu Dhabi Area)
3. Engr. Raul Velasco, REE (Abu Dhabi Area)
4. Engr. Benrex Tison, PEE (Abu Dhabi Area)
5. Engr. Allan Cantillas, REE (Abu Dhabi Area)
6. Engr. Albert Lagos, PEE (Dubai Area)
7. Engr. Alex Candano, PEE (Dubai Area)
8. Engr. Joel Foronda, PEE (Dubai Area)
9. Engr. Eunice Orallo, REE (Dubai Area)
10. Engr. Henry Agsaullo, REE (Dubai Area)
11. Engr. Jefferson Virtudazo, PEE (Northern Emirates Area)